I am so happy that you have stopped by! I would love to tell you a little about myself and what this blog is about!
First here are some random facts about me:
1. I’m married to my high school sweetheart. Met at 16, married at 18, Still going almost 15 years later!
2. I have 4 daughters. Yep…. you read it right…FOUR girls! It’s a crazy house sometimes. This is also the inspiration behind the name!
3. I’m a dog mom. Huge dogs…and fluffy too! If you ever visit my studio, they may try to sneak up to the gate to greet you.
4. I procrastinate like my life depends on it. I stress about procrastinating. But in the end, I always pull off the job!
5. I have an iPhone that can pretty much organize anything, but I still prefer to write out appointments by hand.
Here are some more important things:
1. I am a military spouse. This is the other reason why this blog was created!
– Military life is hard. It’s hard when you’re a mom and it’s hard when you have a business/career. The idea behind this community it to help give resources to awesome mamas who are constantly moving around, maybe just need some motivation or a friend.
2. This blog is an extension from my business, Precious Stones Photography.
– If you are in the Central Texas area and need a photographer, I’d love for you to check out that site!
I hope that you will find something that is useful for you! Browse around and if there is something that I can add…let me know!